Community Music School welcomes volunteers in many roles! We depend on the generous gift of your time and talent to help us provide unique educational opportunities to our students, such as last year’s behind-the-scenes field trip to Triangle Strings or Chamber Music Raleigh’s wonderful free concerts and master classes.
Our volunteers help with one-time and ongoing office projects, such as large mailings and event support, or helping us research technology options and keep in touch with former students. Your time and energy help us provide the best possible music education to our students.
Our current needs:
- Talented DIYers to design/build instrument storage shelves
- After school monitors to welcome students, answer questions, oversee lab use, etc.
- Music librarians – help organize our donated sheet music, ongoing
- Musicians/groups to perform for students
- Music-related educational opportunities for students, such as field trips, master classes, etc.
We are a member of the Activate Good network. You can view our listings here.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please submit the Volunteer Interest Form below or contact Erin Zanders, Operations Manager, at 919.832.0900 or email@example.com.